modify sendmail so it doesn't get mail out of the queues

Chris Yuzik itdept at fractalweb.com
Mon Oct 23 16:57:54 IST 2006

Hi Everyone,

I need to stop the sendmail that my goofy server starts up from pulling
messages out of the queue and delivering the mail to user's mailboxes
(without letting MailScanner perform its magic) by modifying the script
that starts it up. The sendmail that MailScanner.rpmnew starts up cannot
seem to communicate with "saslauth" so nobody can authenticate with the
smtp server.

I've attached my sendmail_app_init file. Any idea on how to achieve this?

Thanks,
Chris