Unsure spam report

Arne Olav Kjøsnes Arne at pcsupport.no
Mon Oct 23 09:07:38 IST 2006

Hi all!

We are experiencing an increase in spam that get through the spam filter.

I was wondering if it is possible to make mailscanner quarantine/stop mail that has a score close to 6 and send out a report that contains something like this:

<report>
We are unsure if this is spam or not.

Please use the link below if it is not spam.

Link

"sample of the mail bellow"

</report>

Then if the customer clicks on the link he will receive the mail.

The report and release I know how to do, but I am unsure if I can do the rest with MailScanner.

Is it possible to do this with maybe CustomFunctions?

Best regards,

Arne Olav