New virus?

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Fri Oct 20 21:08:17 IST 2006

Roger

I get so many of these all the time that I have configured my firewall log analysis tool to ignore them and just not report them. It used to just be a port scan, and seemed harmless, especially since I don't have any Windows machines behind the firewall. There may be a virus somewhere lurking behind this, but up til now, I just didn't care.

Steve