Block outgoing mail w/ bad addressing

Ed Wallig ewallig at aerocontractors.com
Thu Oct 19 12:10:05 IST 2006

They do have an address book (several, actually) and I can jam all the
education in the world into them but ultimately if they do not listen or
do not care then it mean nothing.

You are right - there could be an occasion where the "crow-bar" approach
causes problems but in weighing risk / benefit, I would rather stop the
existing problem and deal with the occasional issue than have the
chronic problem.