RulesDuJour blowup?

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Oct 18 16:35:51 IST 2006

Craig Retief spake the following on 10/18/2006 12:09 AM:
> Im getting the following error from RulesDuJour Updates, don't know if it is
> related to the domain problem or not.
>
> AUTOBAN: Over 500 *.cf requests in 48 hours period - Check your CRON
> CONTACT: webmaster at uribl.com
>
> Check this .cf page (taken from update script)
>
> http://38.99.66.94/rules/70_sare_obfu.cf
>
> I pasted the page into my browser and got the error above.
>
> any1 else seeing this or just me?
>
> Thx

Your ip address got banned for too many attempts to update. Contact the
webmaster with your ip address as they should be forgiving this seeing the
domain trouble that is happening. They might automatically clear any bans that
happened in this time period, or at least they should!

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and