Found 385 messages waiting

Mevershosting.nl info at mevershosting.nl
Wed Oct 18 12:39:31 IST 2006

Mike, list,

This is the script i use, i doesnt delete files but renames them. You
could stop mailscanner first in the script before running this, but i
found it doesnt really make a differance.

#!/bin/sh

cd /var/spool/mqueue.in

# remove df files with no corresponding qf files
for df in df*
do
    qf=`echo $df | sed 's/d/q/'`
    if [ -r $df -a ! -f $qf ]
    then
        echo -n ""
        mv $df `echo $df | sed 's/d/D/'`
    fi
done

# remove qf files with no corresponding df files
for qf in qf*
do
    df=`echo $qf | sed 's/q/d/'`
    if [ -r $qf -a ! -f $df ]