MailScanner & Postfix

Drew Marshall drew at technologytiger.net
Wed Oct 18 07:29:39 IST 2006

On 17 Oct 2006, at 23:59, Gerhard Mourani wrote:

> Here is my output of the /usr/bin/spamassassin --lint -D command
> run as
> user postfix, maybe you can see something that is not correctely set.
>
> bash-3.1$ /usr/bin/spamassassin --lint -D
>
> [13265] dbg: bayes: tie-ing to DB file R/O
> /var/spool/MailScanner/spamassassin/bayes_seen
> [13265] dbg: bayes: found bayes db version 3
> [13265] dbg: bayes: DB journal sync: last sync: 0
> [13265] dbg: bayes: not available for scanning, only 190 spam(s) in
> bayes
> DB < 200

There you go then. Another 10 Spam messages learnt and bayes will
start kicking in. I suspect that your previous SA set up used a
different user so you could always copy over it's bayes database
(Don't forget files permissions) so you are running quicker or just
teach it 10 more Spam messages using sa-learn.

Drew