Upgrading MailScanner to latest and greats with Postfix

Jason Williams jwilliams at courtesymortgage.com
Tue Oct 17 20:35:44 IST 2006

Been awhile, but I finally have some time to upgrade MailScanner to
latest (from 4-46.2) as well as Postfix (currently running 2.2.6).

I'm running FreeBSD and I think im going to do a clean install of
everything. Of course, that is after I backup all my configs. :)

Just curious to know if there are any known issues with MailScanner and
the latest postfix? I vaguely remember reading that postfix had some new
things added to it recently that caused it not to gel as well with
Mailscanner. Just wanted to follow up on that and make sure I didn't run
into any major hitches.

I appreciate the feedback.

Cheers,

Jason Williams