Increased SPAM getting through

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Tue Oct 17 16:55:47 IST 2006

Ryan Pitt spake the following on 10/17/2006 8:32 AM:
> Martin Hepworth wrote:
>> nope.
>>
>> have you got any of the SARE/fred etc rules installed from
>> www.rulesemporium.com
>>
>> have you got razar2/dcc running?
>>
>> have you got the network tests running so the URI-RBL rules happen?
> Martin,
>
> Please forgive the ignorance.  We are also experiencing high volumes of
> spam, specifically image type spam.
> How do we check if razar2, DCC and network tests are running?
>
> Thanks
> Ryan
You should see tags from DCC, RAZOR, or PYZOR in the message headers and the
maillog. For instance, you could see the razor hits with;
grep RAZOR /var/log/maillog

Or in a message header you should see scores related to them.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and