Doc for score explanations?

Rob Morin rob at dido.ca
Tue Oct 17 16:00:19 IST 2006

Hmm.. these rules were there when i installed SA, then added rules du
jour...... I figure if i was to actually learn what all the rules do i
would not have time to do anything else.... so i go with some defaults
which seem to work fine for about 90% of the time.... but once in a
while some innocent emails get trashed... like when my wife sends me
email fomr her hotmail account with no subject and her graphic signature
with text in the body like... "what do you want to eat tonight? Love Paula"
:)
Those get nuked sometimes... hehehhe

Thanks for the info!

Rob Morin