OT: Preferred MTA?

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 07:24:03 IST 2006

On 16/10/06, Peter Russell <pete at enitech.com.au> wrote:

> > CC
> > As long as Julian is willing to support Postfix, and please note that
> > there has mostly been "hot air" from the PF devels so far (not the
> > "roaring bonfire of hell" they've been promising with every new
> > version), I see no problem arising from the somewhat ... strained...
> > relations.
> > AFAICS, _all_ the features requested are supported (one way or
> > another) in PF 2.3.
> >
> Is there a simple way to split message to multiple recipients individual
> emails, yet? Do you think there ever will be?
>
> What is everyone else doing to avoid this nightmare?
If you deem my wiki entry to be to "nightmarish", then I cannot help
you. If you've just missed it, go look at
http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:configuration:mta:postfix:how_to:split_mails_per_recipient
... It looks worse than it is;-).

Do pay attention to the changes needed to not unintentionally
whitelisting _every mail_ (you cannot whitelist 127.0.0.1 with
this...), and the different solutions for releasing mails.

Cheers
--
-- Glenn