Anyone using FuzzyOCR?

Rose, Bobby brose at med.wayne.edu
Sun Oct 15 20:52:28 IST 2006

FuzzyOCR doesn't care about pictures, only text.  It's scanning the
image for text and then fuzzyocr will then regex the text to see if any
of the words match those that you have fuzzyocr configured to look for.
The more words then the greater the score.  So unless they are putting
words in their picures fuzzyocr won't care.

Imageinfo might cause you problems but it does consist of various tests
and you can always disable those that give you problems like the single
image of such and such size.  The layering tests are still good.  That
is where the spammer has multiple images and uses html formatting to
piece the individual images together to form a bigger picture.