Surgemail?

Douglas Ward dward at nccumc.org
Sat Oct 14 12:32:59 IST 2006

My surgemail server is one of four e-mail servers (two run mailman/postfix,
one exchange server and surgemail).  My MailScanner gateway routes e-mail
between all four without any delay or difficulty.  I saw where the surgemail
folks discouraged the use of a gateway but I have no idea why.  It works
great in my office and I highly recommend it.