Upgrade spamassassin

Budi Febrianto febrianto at sioenasia.com
Fri Oct 13 10:59:17 IST 2006

Hi,
Today, I just upgraded spamassassin from 3.01 to 3.06 with yum (I'm using
Centos 4.0).
It cause arround 30 errors in spamassassin --lint.

Panic.

Then I download the Install-Clam-SA, and do the install... it doing great,
and spamassassin --lint doesn't give me any error.

So, I'm planning to upgrade spamassassin to version 3.1.7 from the source.

Is there any special notes before I begin? Or should I wait for another
upgrade of Install-Clam-SA from MailScanner download page?

Best regards