idea for next version

Daniel Maher daniel.maher at ubisoft.com
Wed Oct 11 14:34:10 IST 2006

I sometimes envy those of you out there that can filter based on time, origin, relay, language, and other such features.  I'm sure it cuts down on your spam quite a bit.

Unfortunately for me, my incoming mail servers handle mail for time zones ranging from +10 to -8; including major offices in China and Eastern Europe.

Suffice it to say that we process /a lot/ of legitimate mail that would probably otherwise be blocked by many mail servers which are English-speaking North American centric.

--
  _
 °v°  Daniel Maher

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.