procedures for getting stuff out of the quarantine on older MS version

Harondel J. Sibble mailscanner at PDSCC.COM
Tue Oct 10 19:03:24 IST 2006

Julian, did this ever get released? I just checked the wiki again and don't
see anything much different than last I looked

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting