Double sendmail processes

Arthur Sherman arturs at netvision.net.il
Tue Oct 10 11:42:25 IST 2006

Hi Anthony,

It is the Mailscanner script that starts from rc.d. It has been renamed to
'sendmail' - several apps needed this, since it is CentOS based BlueQuartz
appliance.
So it is just what you say it should be.

I am still wondering what would cause double sendmail processes...

Best,

--
Arthur Sherman

+972-52-4878851