OT: Scanning outgoing mail

Billy A. Pumphrey bpumphrey at woodmclaw.com
Mon Oct 9 16:09:24 IST 2006

Looks like it might be trusted already.  I know I remember looking into
this before, but I cannot find the config that the settings go into.  I
checked the spam.assassin.prefs.conf but not in there.  Where is this
setting at again?

SpamAssassin Score: -2.62
Spam Report: Score Matching Rule Description
cached not
 score=-2.625
5 required
spam autolearn=not
-1.80 ALL_TRUSTED Passed through trusted hosts only via SMTP
-2.60 BAYES_00 Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%
0.00 HTML_MESSAGE HTML included in message
1.27 INFO_TLD Contains an URL in the INFO top-level domain
0.50 TJ_EMPTY_SUBJECT Empty subject. Could be a MyDoom bounce.

believed to be clean.