MS and SA diuffer

Duncan, Brian M. brian.duncan at kattenlaw.com
Sat Oct 7 04:52:21 IST 2006

I got my plugins working now with MailScanner.  Bayes came back also.

I had used a Spam Assassin FC SRPM, removed it and re-installed the
newest SpamAssassin version manually with Perl and all started working.

Weird though.. -D --lint showed ALL being loaded fine, all plugins and
bayes.  Spam Assassin locally would tag properly, just not through
MailScanner.  I even compared all the install dirs between the RPM
SpamAssassin and the manual Perl install and they all looked the same.

Thanks