Logwatch Update

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Wed Oct 4 19:08:24 IST 2006

Ken, Julian,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Julian Field" <MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
To: "MailScanner discussion" <mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info>
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 1:07 PM
Subject: Re: Logwatch Update

> Steve Campbell wrote:
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken A" <ka at pacific.net>

I tried that also with no luck. I even used a slash before the .com and it
still didn't work. I think that's enough on this list though as this is a
logwatch problem and not MS, so I'll try to see what I can find out
somewhere else and let this list get back to its main business.

I think this is all being loaded into an array (I'm still not Perl-literate)
by a statement such as

$Config{'mailto'} = "campbell\@cnpapers.com";

The original is:

$Config('mailto'} = "root";