Reject vs. bounce

Dennis Willson taz at taz-mania.com
Tue Oct 3 22:03:03 IST 2006

Actually what I do is; a lot of smtp rejections for different
criteria, then I use MailScanner with SpamAssassin and ClamAV for the
email that gets through the smtp phase. If the email scores high with
SpamAssassin then I quarantine the email. Each night at midnight each
user gets one email with a list of senders and subjects of the email
that were quarantined that day and it includes a link to release it if
they see from the sender and/or subject it's something they want.
After 7 days the quarantined email is deleted from the quarantine.

Dennis Willson

taz at taz-mania.com
http://www.taz-mania.com

Ham: ka6lsw
Scuba: Rescue Diver, EANx, Wreck, Night, Alt, Equip, UW Photographer,
Gas Blender

Owner: Kepnet Internet Services

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a nice looking and well preserved body, but rather
to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming, "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!"