Logwatch Update

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Tue Oct 3 19:54:01 IST 2006

Phil Udel spake the following on 10/3/2006 11:35 AM:

> Hi
> Not sure if anyone would like this but I just finished updating my
> MS Logwatch Script. I add Mailwatch, Whitelist SQL, Blacklist SQL, Clamav,
> and Some other messages
> I cleaned up about 28 Daily **Unmatched Entries**

Great!! I have just been planning to do something with the logwatch script.
I would like to also get it to report on the rejections due to greet pause,
and it looks to be there, but since sendmail isn't enabled with MailScanner it
doesn't seem to fire.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and