URIBL

Matt Kettler mkettler at evi-inc.com
Mon Oct 2 22:06:00 IST 2006

Denis Beauchemin wrote:
> Kevin Miller a écrit :
>> Some while back Julian added the URIBL black and greylist entries in
>> spam.assassin.prefs.conf but they're commented out by default.  Have
>> they proven themselves to be pretty reliable - i.e., not a lot of false
>> positives?  I'm inclined to enable them but am interested in some
>> feedback first.
>>
>> Thanks much...
>>
>> ...Kevin
>>
> Kevin,
>
> So far today URIBL scored that many emails:
>            URIBL_BLACK 19658
>             URIBL_GREY   136
>         URIBL_JP_SURBL 10317
>              URIBL_SBL 15676

For what it's worth my stats so far this week (Today and Sunday) are:

URIBL_BLACK
   2410
URIBL_GREY
     56
URIBL_AB_SURBL
    375
URIBL_JP_SURBL
   1948
URIBL_OB_SURBL
   1678
URIBL_SC_SURBL
    263
URIBL_WS_SURBL
   1449

And some stats from some custom rules that track multi-list hits:

URIBL_BLACK_OVERLAP	(uribl + one or more SURBL lists)
   2113
SURBL_MULTI1   (at least 2 surbl lists ie: 1 extra beyond the first)
   1867
SURBL_MULTI2	 (at least 3 surbl lists )
   1192
SURBL_MULTI3	 (at least 4 surbl lists)