pyzor ip bad in debian install {Scanned}

Youri LACAN-BARTLEY ylacan at teicam.com
Mon Oct 2 11:05:56 IST 2006

Henry Hollenberg wrote:
> Has anyone else noticed the pyzor IP being bad in
> the debian install?
>
> I found a reference by a Chris Pollock where he mentioned a new IP and
> it seemed
> to work.
>
> Link:
> https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=30601945&forum_id=8711
>

> snippet from that post:
>
> quote:  Olivier, try using this address:
> quote:
> quote:   82.94.255.100:24441
> quote:
> quote:   Milton Cyrus set this one up back in March and I've been
> using it ever
> quote:  sense. Just remember that if you run "pyzor discover" you'll
> have to
> quote:   re-enter it in your Pyzor server list. I've had no problems
> at all using
> quote:  this server.
> quote:
> quote:   HTH
>
> So I changed mine from what shipped (66.250.40.33:24441), to the IP
> above and it seemed to work.
>
> But is it safe to use???
>
> hgh.

Hi,

I ran into the same problem as you and stumbled across the same IP.
I've been running it for a few months now and haven't run into any
trouble whatsoever.
Now if it's "safe" to use is a question I couldn't answer right now.

I'd be curious to know what IP other people from the mailing list use...

--
Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner
suspect n'a été trouvé.