OT sendmail question

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Thu Nov 30 18:57:44 GMT 2006

Furnish, Trever G spake the following on 11/29/2006 6:47 PM:

But your system should only relay for foo.com IF the messages come from one of
the IP addresses that are in foo.com. If the ip address resolves to
foobar.com, your system should say "no".
You need to check your system, especially your sendmail.mc and .cf files for
the proper settings. Your access file should only have relay lines for ip
addresses under your control. Relay lines for your domain name will cause
problems. Those should go into your relay-domains.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and