Possibly stoopid feature request

DAve dave.list at pixelhammer.com
Wed Nov 29 20:52:09 GMT 2006

I am getting a lot of spams learned by Bayes as ham this week. As we are
an ISP, the hams go right through the system to the users. If I don't
get a copy to one of my accounts I have no idea what the message looked
like.

It might be handy to have a mechanism to keep a quarantine of messages
that SA autolearned, so I could easily undo the damage.

Just a thought.

DAve
Veterans?