OT: Spamcop BL - good or dangerous?

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Wed Nov 29 19:12:19 GMT 2006

On Wednesday November 29, 2006 at 01:47:11 (PM) Matt Kettler wrote:

> And, the OP isn't even complaining about *HIS* mail being blocked, he's
> complaining about spamassassin.apache.org being blocked while trying to send TO him!

I need more sleep. I though he was complaining about his inability to
send. If he wants to post the entire bounce message or whatever, the
addresses used, etc. I might like to look into it. Other than that, it
is just a waste of time.

BTW, I subscribe to httpd.apache.org and they are not being blacklisted.
At least I have not seen any evidence of it.

--
Gerard