sa caching mechanism

Ken A ka at pacific.net
Tue Nov 28 23:34:41 GMT 2006

Is there any way to tell MailScanner that some SA scores should NOT be
cached? I'd like to be able to have MailScanner cache scores unless
certain (per user) SA rules are hit.

For example: If a milter puts a header into a message that is based on a
user preference that is later used by SA to subtract or add to that
message's score, I'd like that score to NOT be cached, since it should
only apply to that message.

I know Julian is quite busy, so I'm going to go beat on the code, but
hoping perhaps someone else has come across this?

Thanks,
Ken A
Pacific.Net