Please test: Last beta before 4.57 final release

David Lee t.d.lee at durham.ac.uk
Mon Nov 27 16:51:29 GMT 2006

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006, Julian Field wrote:

> Please can you test the latest beta I have put up? If this works, it
> will become the final version of 4.57.
> Thanks folks!
> Download as usual from
>              www.mailscanner.info

Did you see the thread leading to:
   "MailScanner bug [Was: Re: SA 3.1.7 returning no result to MS?]"

   http://lists.mailscanner.info/pipermail/mailscanner/2006-November/067706.html

about what can happens when SA crashes?

Any thoughts?

:  Senior Systems Programmer                Computer Centre       :
:                                           Durham University     :
:                                           Durham DH1 3LE        :