warning.txt format

Daniel Maher daniel.maher at ubisoft.com
Mon Nov 27 14:21:18 GMT 2006

A fair warning - I'm still running 4.51.6, because whenever I try to upgrade, "something breaks" and SpamAssassin no longer reads any of the site specific rules.  It also ignores options in MailScanner.conf which should tell it where to look.

Nobody on the list appears to have a solution either, unfortunately.  So, again, if you do decide to upgrade, be careful and pay attention...

--
  _
 °v°  Daniel Maher

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.