log is flotting with messages solved

Res res at ausics.net
Thu Nov 23 21:51:06 GMT 2006

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006, redhat at techspace.nl wrote:

> Quoting Res <res at ausics.net>:

>>> I totally understand your frustration... And I might have some good
>>

>> Maybe I should do what all the postmix trolls always do and suggest he
>> uses pos... sendmail ;)
>>

>> --
>> Cheers
>> Res
>>

> yesssssssssssssssssssssssss thats it its so simpel waaaaa
>
> thanks al lot, now i can go to sleep.

Yes us sendmail admins tend to get a lot of sleep hehehe ;)

> sorry for my poor englis got to get some sleep.

Thats ok, I'm on a few international lists, and trust me, your english is
not too bad at all compared to some (or mine afer i had a few lol)
nite!

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd