Debora is a huge spammers!!!!

Res res at ausics.net
Thu Nov 23 20:20:42 GMT 2006

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006, Martin Hepworth wrote:

> pawel wrote:
>>
>> IN RCPT SECTION:
>>
>> deny   senders   = ^debora.*@.*
>>

> err could lead to ALOT of false positives...
>
> upgrade to SA 3.1.7, use the SARE and freds rules from www.rulesemporium.com,
> also razor and pyzor are picking these up now as well.

The problem with that is it marks them low, so the damned email still get
delivered, therefore ppl STILL get them.

I have put a modified regex in the spamassassin prefs to mark them at 100
so my users dont get it.

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd