Installed the OCR thingy and i still get those darn imgae spams going through.....

Daniel Maher daniel.maher at ubisoft.com
Thu Nov 23 16:55:33 GMT 2006

Hi Rob,

First thing to note: FuzzyOCR - which I can only assume is what you're talking about - is not perfect.

It requires tuning (sometimes quite extensively), and should not be considered production-ready out of the box.  I would suggest that you join the FuzzyOCR mailing list directly, as there is a great wealth of knowledge and testing results being shared there.

Good luck!

--
  _
 °v°  Daniel Maher

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.