log is flotting with messages

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 09:32:51 GMT 2006

On 21/11/06, redhadjasper <redhat at techspace.nl> wrote:
(snip)
> yes  done al that  home/postfix/.spamassasin   owner postfix
> and the config files readable to everyone.
>
> cant i run spamassasin as root in mailscanner?

Nope. Since you run postfix, MailScanner needs run as that user... And
MailScanner loads the spamassassin perl modules into itself, more or
less, so spamassassin will be run as that user.

Something is slightly strange here, so ... I need to think... Could
you tell a bit more about your SA setup? Is it via RPM or Jules
install-Clam-SA package?

--
-- Glenn