MS started crashing ...

Garry Glendown garry at glendown.de
Sat Nov 18 05:52:33 GMT 2006

Ugo Bellavance wrote:
> Garry Glendown wrote:
>>> Upgrade, then check.  The stable version is 4.56.8.1.
>>
>> I did last night, same ...
>
> Have you tried setting the TNEF expander to internal?

It IS set to internal ... has always been ... so should I try an
external one?

Also, judging from the behavior of MS, it seems as if the crash happens
right after the file is copied to quarantine, and before it is removed
from the mqueue.in directory ... I get the logg entry of it being
quarantined, which I use to manually (via cron) delete it from the queue
now, which is not necessarily something I prefer doing at all ...

-gg