Filtering problem

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 14:59:48 GMT 2006

On 16/11/06, Howard Robinson <Howard at harper-adams.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hello again - thanks for the replies so far.
> Re the Non spam actions. The mailscanner book says that deliver is needed after striphtml. But that part of the rule is working anyway! It's stripping and delivery every thing that is not spam. It's the non default that does not appear to work.
> Re the recipient address.
> That has been derived from the aliases list on my mailserver AFTER it has been scanned.
> So if I was sending that mail off site that line would be on the receivers mailllog - wouldn't it?
> Or I have I got this wrong!
> I added the line anyway but still not working.
> Parts snipped to reduce size

Hm, ok. Well, it was worth a shot:-).
I suppose you know what address you sent your test mail to...:-).
Just a "duh" kind of check more: Do you edit the files on a windoze
box? In that case your files might have gotten a few spurious CR/LF
terminated lines, which might confuse things. Solution is then to use
a *nix editor:-).

(snip)
--
-- Glenn