Razor and Pyzor problems...

Matt Kettler mkettler at evi-inc.com
Wed Nov 15 21:01:31 GMT 2006

Denis Beauchemin wrote:

> Yes, I did the following:
> #
>
> perl Makefile.PL
> make
> make test
> make install
> razor-admin -create
> razor-admin -register
> vi /etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf
>  use_razor2 1
> service MailScanner reload (even tried a restart)
>
> BTW I couldn't find anything about use_razor2 on SA's website.  Is it
> still needed?

Razor is a plugin now, so use_razor2 would be in the plugin docs, not the
top-level SpamAssassin::Conf docs.

See:

http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.1.x/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Plugin_Razor2.html

That said, you shouldn't need to declare use_razor. Now that it's a plugin, this
defaults to 1 (enabled).

Check your /etc/mail/spamassassin/v310.pre and make sure the razor plugin isn't
disabled. This was disabled by default in early releases of SA 3.1.x, but is now
enabled.