pyzor functionality

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Wed Nov 15 15:17:46 GMT 2006

Eric,

The Pyzor server or servers if there is more than one are often off line.
Pyzor has not been updated since September 7, 2002. It's become unreliable
at best. Attempts to contact the author with offers of help and servers have
failed.

Pyzor timeouts simply slow down SpamAssassin processing. Pyzor should not be
used on a busy server.

Steve

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.