Massive queue buildup

Res res at ausics.net
Wed Nov 15 06:17:25 GMT 2006

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006, Chandler, Jay wrote:

> ov 14 20:07:42 brewer MailScanner[37903]: Batch (30 messages) processed
> in 328.23 seconds
> Nov 14 20:07:51 brewer MailScanner[38335]: Batch (30 messages) processed
> in 670.92 seconds
> Nov 14 20:08:37 brewer MailScanner[38125]: Batch (30 messages) processed
> in 643.34 seconds
>
> That's not good.

No :)

If you nee dit sorted , disable spam assassin, leave spam checks on, but
disable SA, you'll find it will clear the queue in no time.

Also do you RBL in MS or MTA? MTA is far better

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd