MailScanner totally missing SA rules...

Daniel Maher daniel.maher at ubisoft.com
Tue Nov 14 20:27:30 GMT 2006

Hello all,

I, too, am experiencing a similar problem to another member of the list; specifically, MailScanner seems to be totally missing (or, at best, randomly using) SpamAssassin rules.  This is a fairly serious issue, since the amount of un-tagged spam now getting through the filters is becoming problematic.

For example, consider the following email message: