Massive queue buildup

Chandler, Jay chandler at chapman.edu
Tue Nov 14 17:16:41 GMT 2006

Howdy.

1. It's on different hardware, so I'm not convinced it's a hardware
based fault.

2.  Running Postfix here, so a ps ax | grep -c postfix returns 1.

3. I am running DCC, as well as Razor.

--
Jay Chandler
Network Administrator, Chapman University
714.628.7249 / chandler at chapman.edu
Today's Excuse: We are Microsoft.  What you are experiencing is not a
problem; it is an undocumented feature.