clamav 0.88.5 problems?

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 16:39:17 GMT 2006

On 14/11/06, Leland J. Steinke <steinkel at pa.net> wrote:
> Alex Neuman van der Hans wrote:
> > Isn't it up to 88.6?
>
> Yes, but that was also the case last Friday, after I completed the
> 0.88.5 upgrade.  The current problems didn't start until Monday morning.
Um, why does it sound like updating ClamAV would be such a chore?
Either a very simple build-install (if you use the official source) or
an even easier unpack->install.sh if using Jules excellent clam+SA
package... repeat on all MS hosts...:-)

Haven't noted anything special myself... Do you use any extra sigs?
Might be there was some problem with somesuch... Do a search on this
list, ISTR something about that:-).

--
-- Glenn