Massive queue buildup

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Tue Nov 14 10:25:16 GMT 2006

I use milter-greylist-3.0rc7 and only greylist (for a very short period)
senders who are in the SORBS DUL, SPAMCOP, NJABL DYN, and PSBL
blacklists.

If they are on any of those blacklists they probably shouldn't be
sending email to us anyhow, but greylisting gives them the benefit of
the doubt.

And email is a store-and-forward system, not an instant messenger.

A fifteen minute delay is neither here nor there in the full scheme of
things.

Cheers,

Phil
--