Mailwatch configuration for some servers

Ugo Bellavance ugob at camo-route.com
Fri Nov 10 14:15:52 GMT 2006

Philippe BEAU wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've try Mailwatch and find it very usefull. Also i found there is a lot
> of developpement to do on.
>
> i would like to found a documentation to install Mailwatch with 2
> mailscanners servers. Is anyone did it ?

It can be done, but I don't think there is much doc on it.  Contact
Steve Freegard from FSL (the author of MailWatch) for details.

> i have made a french version of mailwatch (if someone is interested) and i
> will plan to integrate this to my web interface

You should discuss with Steve before investing too much efforts on
MailWatch 1.x.  There will probably be a lot of changes in 2.0,
especially the switch from MySQL to Postgresql.

> best regards
>
> Philippe,

Nice to see that you are willing to help :).

There is a separate mailing list for MailWatch, you'd be better off
discussing there.