archive mail functionality for windows?

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Thu Nov 9 15:20:22 GMT 2006

Might not be relevant but take a look at:

http://www.mailarchiva.com/

I quote:

"Email Archiving for Microsoft Exchange.

MailArchiva is a powerful email archiving solution. It is all you need to
ensure that your organization's emails are backed up permanently. It
automatically retrieves emails from Microsoft Exchange and stores them on
multiple hard disks."

It's a free application. You pay for support. I've tested and it seems to
work as advertised but I don't know how well the free version will scale.

Steve

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.
stephen.swaney at fsl.com