OT: archive mail functionality for windows?

Diane Rolland drolland at kdinet.com
Thu Nov 9 12:59:11 GMT 2006

Hi all,

We have a custom application that utilizes the archive mail function in
MailScanner.  Basically any email sent to a particular address is archived
in MailScanner.  The application then processes the email messages in the
Archive directory and integrates them into the application.  It also handles
the file attachments.

Now, our issue is needing to port this application to Windows.  I am not at
all familiar with any options that might be available to do this.  If
someone might have some suggestions, please let me know.

Thank you for your time,
Diane