MailScanner users using latest Postfix

Jason Williams jwilliams at courtesymortgage.com
Wed Nov 8 01:13:04 GMT 2006

 > Don't think so from the top of my head. There are a few extras that
you can play with in your own time (Like milter support in PF) but
providing you have set your queue depths correctly You   will  > know if
you haven't, it won't work!) both sides of MailScanner nothing much else
has changed really.

Drew
--------

Thanks. I appreciate.
Well, it is accepting and delivering mail, so that is a good thing.

Looks like I need to go through a just comb through the config file
again and set all my settings as needed.
I was not planning on this today, so I apologize for sounding and being
very rushed.

If I can ask a quick question. Is this correct, for settings in
MailScanner.conf?

Should:
Incoming Work Dir = /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming

Thar right?

believed to be clean.