MailScanner users using latest Postfix

Drew Marshall drew at technologytiger.net
Wed Nov 8 00:44:42 GMT 2006

On 8 Nov 2006, at 00:17, Jason Williams wrote:

> Just a quick question.
>
> Any major changes I need to be aware that might not work with my
> new setup?
> I have noticed a few different things and wasn't sure if it would
> affect MailScanner or MTA transactions at all.

Don't think so from the top of my head. There are a few extras that
you can play with in your own time (Like milter support in PF) but
providing you have set your queue depths correctly (You will know if
you haven't, it won't work!) both sides of MailScanner nothing much
else has changed really.

Drew