Could not analyze message

Paul Houselander housey at sme-ecom.co.uk
Tue Nov 7 17:01:32 GMT 2006

Hi Martin

Thanks for the debug tip forgot all about that!

I set

Debug = yes
Debig SpamAssassin = no

and copied the qf/qf pair back into /var/spool/mqueue.in

I started up MailScanner

	MailScanner:	In Debugging mode, not forking....

The message got quarantined but the debug info didnt really show anything -
I got a message saying

format error: can't find EOCD signature
 at /usr/sbin/MailScanner line 820

But I put some other messages in and got exactly the same problem.

Any other tips :-)

Paul