Could not analyze message

Paul Houselander housey at sme-ecom.co.uk
Tue Nov 7 14:41:51 GMT 2006

Nope I dont think thats the problem, ive just realised I gave the headers
from the released email (i have a little script that releases an email from
quarantine), below is the raw qf file data:-

Any other ideals, I just cant get this email through unscanned or better
still understand why MailScanner cant analyze the message.

Cheers

Paul

V8
T1162560758
K0
N0
P31610
F8bs
$_c2bthomr10.btconnect.com [194.73.73.226]
$rESMTP
$sc2bthomr10.btconnect.com
${daemon_flags}
${if_addr}xxxxxxxxxx
S<xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
rRFC822; xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RPFD:<xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
H?P?Return-Path: <g>
H??Received: from c2bthomr10.btconnect.com (c2bthomr10.btconnect.com
[194.73.73.226])
	by xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP id kA3DWXX9018872
	for <xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Fri, 3 Nov 2006 13:32:38 GMT
H??Received: from goldmaster.gold01.com (xxxxxxxxx.in-addr.btopenworld.com
[xxxxxxxxxxxxx])
	by c2bthomr10.btconnect.com (MOS 3.7.4b-GA)
	with ESMTP id BVA31885;
	Fri, 3 Nov 2006 13:27:07 GMT
H??Received: from goldmaster ([192.168.0.10]) by goldmaster.gold01.com with
Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.1830);
	 Fri, 3 Nov 2006 13:32:29 +0000
H??From: "xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xxxxxxxxxxxx>
H??Subject: Proof of Delivery
H??To: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H??Content-Type: multipart/mixed
H??Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 13:32:29 +0000
H??Message-ID: <GOLDMASTERwOzrJS1yJ000001e0 at goldmaster.gold01.com>
H??X-OriginalArrivalTime: 03 Nov 2006 13:32:29.0639 (UTC)
FILETIME=[825D5570:01C6FF4C]